CVUSC Office Assistant
Comox Valley United Soccer Club, a 1200 member not-for-profit sports organization is looking for an office assistant to work in soccer office approximately 12-15 hours per week performing a variety of office tasks.
Hours will vary throughout the year with the majority of hours Feb-April and Aug-October, less hours July & December.
Ideal candidate would have a good knowledge of our local soccer community programs, and some volunteer experience within the organization would be an asset.
Must possess the following:
● Strong organizational skills
● Work well in a fast paced multi tasking environment
● Must be able to work well independently and as a strong team player
● Excellent customer service and communication skills
● Must be able to work flexible hours at times, and attend evening meetings as required
● Reporting to Board of Directors in a policy based organization
● Answering emails and phone calls and forwarding to board members or committees as required
● Excellent working knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word and Google Documents
● Registration database maintenance and updates
● Reporting of registration data to governing bodies
● Risk Management - ensuring Criminal Record Checks completed by all team staff & board members
● Annual AGM prep
● Liaise with local municipalities and various governing bodies
● Game and field scheduling as required
● Check and maintain office supplies, and other office related duties as required
Completion of a Criminal Record Check will be required
Please email cover letter and resume to: Cheri firstname.lastname@example.org